At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
We’re a bunch of talented devs and doctorates, scientists and schemers, with a deep belief in our technology to change the world.
The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects, including but not limited to, setting deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Lead discussions with clients to ensure timeliness and readiness of projects, managing expectations and employing contractors and subcontractors as needed.
- Lead and manage the integration of project tasks and tracks and reviews project deliverables.
- Provide technical direction and analysis throughout building activities, including planning, designing, installing, and maintaining complex specialized energy systems.
- Hire and manage contractors and subcontractors.
- Train and develop new talent.
- Advanced Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (Energy, Electrical Engineering or related field).
- Strong and proven experience managing projects in energy systems, markets and/or infrastructure.
- Will need to travel to site within the US and International Sites.
- Expertise with power systems, microgrids and/or Distributed Energy Resources.
- Experience in software development processes and pipelines
- Experience in AutoCAD, Solidworks.
- Experience in Contracting Projects.
- Experience with Product requirements and User acceptance testing.