Senior Staff Engineer – Software (Front End) (req51574)
Posted 2 months ago
The Senior Staff Engineer – Software (Front-End) will be part of the Software Team in the Heila Engineering organization. You will be involved in the design and responsible for the prototyping, and developing of user-facing solutions that produce a delightful connection between people and sustainable energy resources. This role will work in collaboration with the designer and product managers to learn more about the attitudes, feelings, and actions of those who use our products in order to deliver a gracious user experience at every stage of the solution that meets Heila’s engineering quality standards.
- Implement versatile front-end solutions for Heila Edge (device based) and cloud applications in close collaboration with UX designers, project managers, software developers, and project engineers.
- Incorporate internal and external stakeholder feedback to improve ease of use, performance, security, and other quality factors.
- Deliver cutting-edge, captivating prototypes using state-of-the-art front-end technologies.
- Prioritize tasks, work efficiently on your own, and collaborate effectively with others
- Keep up with UI/UX trends and best practices to drive company innovation.
- Own and maintain detailed documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience, with significant portion working on front-end development.
- Professional experience with UI layouts, SASS, Material UI, and the CSS GRID system.
- Familiarity with Typescript design patterns and syntax.
- Experience with writing front end automated tests (e.g., Selenium, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, AVA, Tape).
- Compelling comprehension of cross-browser compatibility difficulties and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Java, or C# and exposure to back-end development.
- Experience with Figma or other tools for mocking user experiences.
- Experience with Blazor.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Familiarity with production of visualizations and/or reporting packages.
- Familiarity with user authentication and security.
- Familiarity with role-based data access and views.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.