At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
- Implement versatile front-end solutions for edge and cloud applications in close collaboration with UX designers, project managers, software developers, and project engineers.
- Incorporate internal and external stakeholder feedback to improve on ease of use, performance, security, and other quality factors.
- Deliver cutting-edge, captivating prototypes using state-of-the-art front-end technologies.
- Prioritize tasks, work efficiently on your own, and collaborate effectively with others.
- Keep up with UI/UX trends and best practices to drive company innovation.
- Own and maintain detailed documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Familiarity with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- Experience with writing front end automated tests (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, AVA, tape).
- Compelling comprehension of cross-browser compatibility difficulties and workarounds.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java and Python.
- Experience with Figma or other tools for mocking user experiences.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.