At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
- Lead the design, development, integration, and deployment of Heila DevOps solutions supporting web services, cloud applications, standalone applications, & firmware updates.
- Resolve pain points, bottlenecks, & bugs identified across teams’ Continuous Integration and Deployment solutions.
- Manage the build dependencies upgrade process for the software platform.
- Facilitate and drive knowledge sharing by owning and maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Push company innovation efforts and stay up to date on DevOps industry trends and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with engineers and managers across teams and groups to define key milestones and manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Train and mentor junior and peer teammates as part of ongoing knowledge and skill sharing and teamwide capabilities building.
- Professional experience working in DevOps role focused on solution delivery.
- Demonstrable experience programming in Java and Python.
- Experience with Java build tools.
- Experience and interest in improving and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Fundamental knowledge of DevOps engineer best practices, agile methodologies.
- Interest in learning about control and optimization systems used in DER projects.
- Interest in learning about DER equipment and applications – including solar arrays, batteries, generators, fuel cells, among others.
- Interest in learning about resilience and economic use cases in DER projects.
- Interest and/or experience in software architecture design.
- Interest and/or experience with mentoring junior engineers.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.