At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
- Support project managers and engineers for Microgrid implementation and service projects including planning, scheduling, schedule forecasting analysis, and closeout.
- Builds and updates project schedules for projects owned by an assigned Project Manager.
- Oversee monthly inputs from the various leads, engineering, project management, subcontractors, and sites.
- Generate project schedules, update tracking tools for the Operations Support Services Group, analyze schedule information, provide actionable recommendations, and generate required reports.
- Demonstrate knowledge of PM and/or industry standard methodologies and tools and provide technical expertise to projects.
- Review and analyze third party schedules for critical path, logic ties, etc.
- Resource-load (personnel, BOM..) new tasks and schedules.
- Collect and implement schedule status, providing critical path analysis, implement baseline changes, and prepare reporting regarding resource utilization on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated financial, cost, and schedule analytical skills.
- Demonstrated master level capability with Microsoft Project with the ability to build a range of project, program, and integrated master schedules.
- Ability to resource load schedules and properly estimate relationships and durations.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.