At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
- Work with Software Development teams to enable them to develop strong test solutions.
- Drive both defect detection and defect prevention processes and attitudes.
- Work with Software/Solution Architects and engineering managers to provide vision and architecture for Heila Software Quality processes and infrastructure.
- Push company innovation efforts to stay up to date on software industry trends and best practices in quality approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Document top level test plans and approaches.
- Directly contribute to the Implementation of test infrastructure and test plans.
- Work with the software developers and management to ensure transparency of quality processes and product quality attributes.
- Lead through mentoring of junior QA engineers.
- 10+ years of experience in Software QA. 7+ years of experience in QA of software products that are delivered to external customers
- Experience in developing automated test solutions
- Experience working directly with development teams to jointly design and implement quality and test processes
- Strong scripting skills with tools such as Python, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Experience in working as part of development team to guide and facilitate strong Defect detection and Defect prevention processes
- Understanding of CI/CD principles and experience implementing them
- Experience with full stack environments
- 4-year degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with IoT deployments, both on server and device side
- Software Development experience
- Java or other object oriented programming skills
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.