At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the suppliers and the sales/project teams.
- Develop and maintain supply plans (medium & long-term) to meet demand, achieving service, cost, and inventory targets, including product category monthly demand-supply-inventory views.
- Organize and facilitate supply reviews with key supply sources (internal and external).
- Own and drive recovery for any product families when supply gaps or extended product lead times occur.
- Work with the project teams to ensure hardware availability to avoid project execution delays.
- Review supply trade-offs and priorities with the channel and category contacts, translate supply issues into customer impact. When agreed, document clear commercial plans (actions, dates, and responsibilities) with the channel/category leaders/representatives to support tradeoffs to maintain or recover service levels.
- Coordinate with contract manufacturers to track material and resolve potential issues.
- Manage product lead times to ensure accurate commitments to customers.
- Manage inventory control of company hardware products and 3rd party accessories.
- Support strategic initiatives within the product category, especially as pertains to understanding and/or summarizing demand, supply, capacity, and inventory.
- Drive systematic improvement in the supply chain through application of company standards, best practices, advanced analytics, and technology.
- Ensure that appropriate import and export compliance procedures are followed.
- Responsible for tracking warranty status and scheduled upgrades on equipment delivered to project sites based on commercial agreements.
- An undergraduate degree in supply chain/procurement management, business management or industrial engineering, as well as a minimum of six years professional experience is required.
- Master’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Certification from leading Supply Chain Professional Organization (CSCMP, APICS, ISM) are preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems. SAP experience an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Candidates must possess the aptitude to manage and lead multi-location projects under minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, verbal, and written communication skills required.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.