Heila Technologies is looking to hire a talented electrical engineer to support the deployment of our optimization platform and enable a higher adoption of low-carbon, distributed energy resources (DERs). In this position, you will drive the entire lifecycle of a project and serve as the initial technical point of contact for our end-users. As an Electrical Engineer at Heila, you will play a crucial role in the integration, testing and support of Heila DER control products. Your contributions will expand the applications and environments in which Heila control systems are used.
- Deploy and lead the configuration and commissioning of onsite Heila hardware with distributed generation, energy storage, and telemetry devices.
- Industrial Automation experience a must
- Work with customers and internal resources to diagnose and resolve operational issues.
- Engineer, program, and validate control sequence in a software-based PLC.
- Prepare analytical studies, specifications, and reports.
- Collaborate closely with project team members on next generation products in areas such as software development, analysis, controls design, and testing.
- B.S. degree in Engineering.
- Familiarity with commissioning and operations of generation equipment, storage assets, and controls/monitoring solutions.
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role, interacting with product partners, vendors, and utilities to resolve issues with positive outcomes.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, BACnet, or SCADA.
- Ability to debug and solve problems in unfamiliar code bases and environments.
- Flexibility to travel and/or re-locate.