At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
We are looking for a Director to lead our Sales team and spread our innovative technology throughout the ecosystem!
- Lead, scale-up, and manage Heila’s Sales Team, applying own knowledge and experience to drive effective sales principles throughout the group.
- Ensure the Sales Team efforts are well aligned with Heila’s project delivery and product capabilities.
- Develop Heila’s programs, policies, pricing, training, packaging, and sales to expand our volume, profit, and service to customers.
- Builds strong relationships with top executives across Heila’s global and national target markets to increase Heila’s profile and ultimately drive portfolio sales. These include but are not limited to large C&I companies (especially those with heavy manufacturing footprints), large energy asset management companies, large utilities, and large project development / construction firms.
- Effectively communicate with key decision-makers across Heila’s global and national target markets to promote portfolio and projects sales and marketing programs, policies, and objectives.
- Structure Sales Team, across functions, including lead generators, sales managers, and account managers.
- Prepares short, medium, and long-term forecasts in terms of volume and profit. Assures proper scheduling of products with Project Team and directs the implementation of operational procedures to maximize profit yet providing maximum service to customers.
- Analyzes operational procedures and develops new systems that provide greater operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of the Sales Team which is responsive to the customer needs and provides operational efficiency.
- 10+ years in leadership roles, driving and implementing business strategy and sales.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven experience translating strategy into execution, taking a Sales or Business Development team from start-up growth to well-positioned market share.
- Proven success selling complex products and services, through direct and indirect channels and using multiple business models, such as SaaS, EaaS, and MaaS.
- Excellent understanding and authority within the clean-tech industry to drive/influence trends, product use cases, and business models.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of control and optimization systems used in DER projects.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of DER equipment and applications – including solar arrays, batteries, generators, fuel cells, among other.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of resilience and economic use cases in DER projects.
- Experience implementing and measuring metrics across a diversified salesforce as well as managing performance-based compensation plans to the sales team.
- Experience launching new products, selling to, and or working with, price-sensitive energy industry organizations such as large C&I companies (especially those with heavy manufacturing footprints), large energy asset management companies, large utilities, and large project development / construction firms.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach, along proven experience leading a Sales and Business Development team.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.