At Heila Technologies, we are working at breakneck speed to bring low-cost, low-carbon, and locally generated energy to people around the globe. Our industry-leading technology is empowering communities to build self-sustaining microgrids through the power of autonomous, self-coordinating distributed energy resources.
The Associate Director – Business Development owns Heila’s business development planning and drives its execution by ensuring strategic-tactical alignment across all teams within the company. This role is responsible for the company’s foundational strategic analyses and market/ business intelligence. This person’s performance will be measured by the growth of Heila’s sales pipeline, the improvement in the sales pipeline conversion rate, the increase of repeated sales from current and future customers, and the growth and development of the company’s current and future revenue streams.
The role will drive clarity and strategic focus, defining where to play and how to win; develop the processes and artifacts needed for stakeholders to understand how to work with Heila; foster the market and customers’ understanding of Heila’s value proposition; and support the operations of the Sales and Marketing Teams and their interfacing with other units within Heila.
- 6+ years in business development roles, driving and implementing business strategy.
- Proven experience translating strategy into execution.
- Strong expertise in the Energy sector, specially within the distributed energy and cleantech space.
- Authority within the product and marketplace to influence product management, design, and engineering.
- Experience developing, implementing, and measuring KPIs/OKRs across a diversified team.
- Inspirational leadership style, persuading through influence, and hands-on approach.
- MBA, or equivalent advanced degree required.
- If you are interested in this role, please visit Kohler’s Job Portal and apply directly.